200 A-Z Cute Names to Call Your Girlfriend
Are you tired of calling your girlfriend “babe” or “dear”? With this list, you have 200 cute names to call your girlfriend. Pick your favorite name or alternate between several different options. One of the easiest ways to add some spice to your relationship is to switch up your name for her. To lighten the mood, you could choose a cute, humorous name for her. If you want to show her how much she means to you, a more romantic name is in order.
1. All Mine- Even if you are not the possessive type, this is a fairly good pet name.
2. Angel Baby- It sounds a little odd, but this could work if you want to mix things up a bit.
3. Angel Eyes- Another pet name with the word “angel”.
4. Angel Face- This is similar to Baby Face and Love Face.
5. Babe- It lacks creativity, but its a popular pet name.
6. Baby Angel- Unique, but not particularly cute.
7. Baby Bear- This is a fairly safe name to call a girlfriend.
8. Baby Boo- Be warned, some girls dislike the name “boo”.
9. Baby Cakes- This hearkens back to the 1950s.
10. Baby Cheeks- Baby Cheeks manages to be cute and unique.
11. Baby Doll- If you treat her like your princess, this is the name to use.
12. Baby Doodle- Although I have never really heard this used before, it sounds like an awesome name for a cute, quirky girlfriend.
13. Baby Face- Use this if you robbed the cradle.
14. Baby Girl- So common that it is almost sickening.
15. Baby Love- If you use this pet name, you can also play her the song “Baby Love” on a date or romantic evening.
16. Babylicious- A combination of baby and delicious.
17. Bad Kitty- A little weird, but it works.
18. Beautiful- A timeless classic.
19. Blue Eyes- Of course, this only works if she actually has blue eyes.
20. Boo Bear- This is slightly juvenile sounding, but it is kind of cute.
21. Boo Boo- This pet name happens to be kind of cute and kind of sickening.
22. Boogie Bear- Although this is cute, she may not like to be called a Boogie Bear.
23. Bright Eyes- Extremely unusual, this name is both beautiful and cute.
24. Brown Eyes- Brown eyes has the same comment as number 19: make sure she has brown eyes before you call her this.
25. Brown Sugar- Sweet names for sweet ladies.
26. Bubble Butt- You should probably get to know her fairly well before you call her this.
27. Bubbles- For girls who have bubbly, friendly personalities.
28. Bunny- Bunny can be modified easily with names like honey bunny, sugar bunny and funny bunny.
29. Buttercup- For happy, sunny personalities.
30. Butterfly- I have never heard anyone use this pet name, but it could potentially work.
31. Butterscotch- This sounds like a rather good name for someone with blonde or light brown hair.
32. Canoodle- Your girlfriend will most likely love this cute name.
33. Care Bear- Care bear is a great name because if you ever need to write her poetry, you’ll actually be able to rhyme with other words.
34. Cheesecake- Hopefully, she likes cheesecake.
35. Cherry Pie- Anything that ends in “pie” basically works as a pet name.
36. Chickadee- Cute and unusual.
37. Chocolate- Maybe this will work for you, but Chocolate seems to lack a cuteness factor.
38. Chocolate Bunny- A modified version of the standard “Bunny” pet name.
39. Chocolate Drop- Snow drop or gum drop also work.
40. Cookie- This sounds a little sleazy.
41. Cool Breeze- I am not sure what this means, but it sounds pretty good.
42. Cowgirl- If you are in the south or live on a ranch, this is a great nickname.
43. Cuddle Bear- If you are worried about using the wrong name, Cuddle Bear is a safe bet.
44. Cuddle Bug- Again, a fairly safe bet.
45. Cuddle Bunny- Cuddle can basically be modified with anything.
46. Cuddle Cakes- Likewise, Cakes seems to be a common inclusion in nicknames.
47. Cuddles- Best used with “the one”.
48. Cupcake- For your weekend fling.
49. Cupid- Fairly cute.
50. Cutie- You can compliment her looks without being demeaning.
51. Cutie Head- A little silly.
52. Cutie Pie- Common, but classic.
53. Darling– Even if you do not like this pet name, she will love it.
54. Dear- This sounds like something an old couple would say.
55. Dearest- Dearest will make her think of old-timey films and classic romances. Always an excellent choice.
56. Dearest One– This works as well as number 55.
57. Dearheart- Unique, but still heartfelt.
58. Devil- If she arrives in a red shirt and thigh-high boots, this name is for her.
59. Dimples- This only works, of course, if she has dimples.
60. Doll Face- Cute, but some girls can and will find it demeaning.
61. Doodle Bug- This is a cute alternative to Doll Face.
62. Dove- A good name for after a fight.
63. Dream Lover- Dreamy, dreamy or lover also work.
64. Dummy- Not every relationship is a good one. Use this name if you plan on not having a girlfriend for very long.
65. Dumpling- Avoid using this if she is on the chubby side.
66. Firecracker- For the fiery tempered ladies.
67. Firefly- Cute, but I am not sure what this means.
68. Fluffy- If she was a cat or a pillow, this would work fine.
69. Fruit Loop- It sounds adorable, but Fruit Loop sounds like an underhanded way to call her crazy.
70. Goose- Anyone else seen Top Gun?
71. Gorgeous- Overused, but still effective.
72. Goober- If you want to tease her in a nice way, use this pet name.
73. Gumdrop- This is unusual, but loving.
74. Gummie Bear- Gummie Bear is a great name for a long-term relationship.
75. Honey- Common and overused, this is the least creative name for a girlfriend.
76. Honey Bee- Hey, Honey Bee, bring some honey for me!
77. Honey Bunch- Not particularly creative, but it works.
78. Honey Bunny- You get points for rhyming.
79. Honey Buns- Does this mean she is sweet like Honey Buns? Or has sweet-looking buns? Who cares?
80. Honey Lips- For lips as sweet as sugar.
81. Honey Love- Not sure what this means, but it sounds nice.
82. Honey Muffin- A modification for “Muffin”.
83. Hot Cakes- This is a 1950s throwback that she is sure to love.
84. Hot Lips- Ever seen MASH?
84. Hot Mama- You may want to check with her first, but this is a fairly good nickname.
86. Hot Stuff- If you want her to feel attractive, throw her a “Hot Stuff” every once in a while.
87. Hottie- If she is your hottie, let her know it.
88. Kit Kat- Send her some chocolate bars with the note, “Kit Kats for my Kit Kat”.
89. Kitten- Kitten is a great pet name because it is so easy to modify.
90. Lady Bug- Kind of cute.
91. Lamb Chop- This works, although lamb chops aren’t particularly attractive.
92. Lemon Drop- Adorable and sweet.
93. Little Mama- Mama only works for some ladies. Other women hate it.
94. Little Monkey- I am not sure what this means, but it may work.
95. Little Muppet- An interesting way to mix things up a bit.
96. Lollipop- Fairly unusual.
97. Love- Overly used, Love still manages to be an excellent pet name.
98. Love Bug- Love Bug may be the cutest nickname ever.
99. Love Lumps- A little odd, but it may suit your relationship.
100. Love Muffin- This sounds like something my grandma would say.
101. Love Nugget- Again, this one is slightly odd.
102. Lovebird- If you are growing tired of using the same old pet names, mix it up with this name.
103. Lovely- This is an easy way to make her feel beautiful and well-loved on a daily basis.
104. Lover- In addition to being beautiful, this pet name happens to be an accurate descriptor.
105. Lover Girl- Again, this pet name is a fairly accurate descriptor for a girlfriend.
106. Main Squeeze- This sounds extremely cute. Hopefully, your girlfriend won’t think about the fact that “main squeeze” implies that their could be other “squeezes”.
107. Monkey Butt- This could be offensive if you use it in the wrong context, so be careful.
108. Passion Fruit- For your passionate lover, Passion Fruit is a fairly good pet name.
109. Pooh Bear- The great thing about this pet name is that you can buy stuffed animals that match it easily.
110. Precious- Be careful what you call her. If you call your girlfriend “Princess” or “Precious”, she will become a princess.
111. Precious Angel- See the previous comment.
112. Pretty Lady- This is a fairly safe pet name. It offends few women, but flatters all of them.
113. Princess- Not the best pet name, Princess sounds like a high maintenance girl.
114. Puddin’- This is adorable, but should never be used on women who are not confident about their weight.
115. Pumpkin- Pumpkin manages to be absolutely adorable and cute.
116. Punkin’- If you are southern, this may be your version of Pumpkin. Or if you cannot say your Ps. Or Ms.
117. Puppy- I have no clue who actually uses this pet name. It sounds like a weird mix of adorable and offensive.
118. Pussycat- This has the same problem as number 117.
119. Rose- A rose by any other name would….
120. Scrumptious- If you could just eat her right up, this is the name for you.
121. Sex Kitten- For relationships that are primarily sexual, Sex Kitten is a great nickname.
122. Sex Muffin- Muffins are not sexy. This name does not make any sense at all.
123. Sexiness- If she embodies the term “sexy”, then this nickname was created just for her.
124. Sexy- For the casual relationship, Sexy is a great pet name. It can be modified with almost any word to create an entirely new pet name.
125. Sexy Bear- A little unusual, this still manages to be rather cute.
126. Sexy Lady– You can treat her like a lady and let her know that she is sexy with this pet name.
127. Sexy Pie- Pie is not sexy. Pie is delicious. This name is illogical.
128. Sweet Thang- You can mix “Sweet Thang” up with the perennial favorite, “Wild Thang”.
129. Shining Star- If she is your shining star, let her know it.
130. Smoochie- This sounds like a name popular with grandmothers, not boyfriends.
131. Snicherdoodle- You won’t have to worry about anyone else accidentally using “your” pet name with this one!
132. Snookie- Isn’t there a reality star by this name?
133. Snookums- A little weird, but it could work.
134. Snow Pea- Your girlfriend will love this pet name.
135. Snowflake- Snowflake manages to be beautiful without implying that she is a princess or anything she could view as negative.
136. Snuggle Bear- Adorable and snugly, this name is a great one to choose.
137. Snuggle Bug- Snuggle Bear, Bug or Bunny: All of these are excellent pet names.
138. Snuggle Bunny- Again, bunny can be modified in so many ways.
139. Snuggles- Don’t want to waste the effort on saying Snuggle Bunny? Keep it short and simple with just Snuggles.
140. Star- Be careful. When said with the wrong vocal tone, Star ends up sounding like a stripper name.
141. Star Bright- This one and the following one have the same warning as number 140. It could be a good pet name, but it could also fail miserably.
142. Star Light- I wish I may, I wish I might…
143. Starfish- This is one of the safer varieties of the pet name “Star”.
144. Starshine- I have never heard this before, but your girlfriend will probably think that it is rather pretty.
145. Stinker- If you are trying to make fun of her, you can use this. Otherwise, you should avoid it.
146. Sugar- Ever popular, Sugar happens to be way overused.
147. Sugar Bear- This is a fairly good way to mix it up.
148. Sugar Biscuit- If you are in the US, a biscuit is a cookie. If you are in the UK, a biscuit is delicious.
149. Sugar Britches- This sounds too much like a cuss word to really be a good nickname.
150. Sugar Buns- Sugar Buns is a better alternative to Sugar Britches.
151. Sugar Cookie- There are way too many options for modifying “Sugar”.
152. Sugar Lips- If her lips taste like honey, this is the name for your girlfriend.
153. Sugar Mama- You should make sure she is okay with the nickname “mama” before you call her this.
154. Sugar Muffin- Another version of the nickname “Muffin” for you to mix it up with.
155. Sugar Pants- I have never heard this before. Let me know if your girlfriend actually likes it.
156. Sugar Pie- Another “pie” pet name.
157. Sugar Plum- This is cute and great for Christmas time—I’m pretty certain there is a Sugar Plum fairy in the Nutcracker.
158. Sunflower- A beautiful, sunny, pet name for a summer day.
159. Sunshine- If she makes you happy and she is always smiling, Sunshine is a great name for her.
160. Supergirl- For the overachieving lady, Supergirl always works.
161. Sweet- There are so many ways to modify Sweet. This is one of the best pet names if want to have the option of mixing it up easily.
162. Sweet Baby- She isn’t a baby, so this is kind of a nonsensical name.
163. Sweet Cheeks- This is cute and ranks up there with “Hot Lips” and “Baby Cakes”.
164. Sweet Kitten- If you like pet names that involve the word kitten, this should work for you.
165. Sweet Lover- A modification of the pet name “Lover”.
166. Sweet Pea- Always a classic.
167. Sweet Peach- Better yet, call her your Georgia peach if she is a southern gal.
168. Sweet Stuff- This can be modified to “Hot Stuff”.
169. Sweet Thang- If you want an unusual pet name, this is it.
170. Sweet Tart- For the girl that is both sour and sweet.
171. Sweetheart- Traditional, yet timeless.
172. Sweetie- It sounds a bit like a name your mother would use.
173. Sweetie Pie- Again, this may be a bit old for the modern couple.
174. Sweetness- Unusual, Sweetness could be a good nickname.
175. Sweets- Sweets is a timeless classic.
176. Sweetums- This only sounds right if you have dated her for years and years.
177. Sweety Cakes- Again, you won’t win any points with her over the name, “Sweety Cakes”.
178. Tadwinks- I have no clue what this means.
179. Tater Tot- Tater Tot happens to be a great name for girls called Taylor.
179. Tea Cup- Unusual, yet kind of cute.
180. Teddy Bear- If she is cuddly and cute, Teddy Bear works.
181. Temptress- For your fiery lover.
182. The Light of My Soul- If you want to get poetic, this is the name to use.
183. The Love of My Life- Again, the Love of My Life is well-suited for poetry.
184. Tiger Toes- How does one go about getting tiger toes?
185. Tigress- An ideal name for passionate, fiery lovers.
186. Tinkerbell- If she is interested in Disney characters or cartoons, she’ll recognize this name.
187. Toots- Some women may find this name offensive.
188. Tootsie- Not every woman wants to be called Tootsie.
189. Tootsie Roll- Again, she could take this name the wrong way.
190. Treasure- If you truly cherish her, Treasure could be your pet name.
191. Tulip- Tired of rose and daisy? Try Tulip as your new flowery name.
192. Tweetums- I am not sure what this means, but it sounds fairly cute.
193. Twinkle- This is a fairly safe pet name to use.
194. Wifey- You should probably reserve this pet name for serious relationships or spouses.
195. Wonderful- If you want her to know that she is wonderful, tell her!
196. Wonder Girl- This name is a great way to boost her self-esteem.
197. Woo Bear- It rhymes with “Pooh”, but doesn’t mean anything.
198. Wuggle Bear- Again, it sounds good, but the meaning is unknown.
199. Wuggles- Wuggles sounds like cuddles and similar touchy-feely words.
200. Zany- Zany is a nice way of saying “crazy”. Plus, it sounds cool.